Looks like rain....

disneyfreak1

<font color="blue">Willing to tag for tickets</fon
Well....I leave tomorrow for my first camping trip ever. I'll be in a tent at FW and it looks like rain, rain and more rain. I wonder how miserable I'll be.

Don't worry. When we've gone when the weather report looks like rain, the rain usually comes and goes. It hardly ever rains nonstop. You will have a wonderful time, rain and all! Don't forget your Mickey ponchos!!

Our first trip in our new popup was 10 days in late July 2001. It rained 9 of those days, 3 of the days was almost nonstop. (There was a tropical depression in the gulf)

We had a blast.

Be sure to bring a tarp, rope, and extra stakes for extra rain protection. Bring a roll of Quarters for the dryers. Bring your ponchos and extra clothes, especially socks and shoes. Most importantly bring a good attitude.

Wait and take advantage of any breaks in the rain to set up camp. Don't try to set up during a steady rain. Sounds like common sense but you would be surprised how many people I have seen work in a poring rain and get everything soaking wet only to have the rain stop or get very light just as soon as they finish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter