• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looks like great weather next week!

Hello Neighbor,

I did notice the weather it is going to be a wonderful week...sure makes it easy to pack when the weather is going to be like this next week.....Going to be kinda chilly here at home at night though...........we leave Sat and check in at SSR Sunday 5th....Have a safe trip

cheryl

We leave tomorrow morning for 7 days at POFQ and can't wait!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I've been checking accuweather everyday and I'm so happy to see such a great forecast!

Hope all of you have an awesome trip!

Sounds great.... do you think a water park would be comfortable?

We arrive Saturday, can't wait :cloud9:

Tink64 said:
Hello Neighbor,

Hi! Several of my family / friends have moved to Picayune since Katrina. Are y'all suffering from growing pains, yet? It sure will be nice to get away from all of this for a week! Have a safe trip! :wave2:

We have been having great weather lately, great day time temps and not much rain.....

Enjoy!

Yes the growth is unbelievable...and I work in Slidell at doctors Hospital so I get worse traffic there..........

i am defintly looking foward to parking the car and letting the buses take me EVERYWHERE...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter