Looking for Ways to make extra cash

Laundry Ladies you pay 40 per month and use their license and go through their website you just pick up laundry from people and wash and fold and return I think it’s 10 pound min and if it is out of your zip code you can charge a fee my friend charges 25.00 for pick up I forget what they charge per pound, if you google laundry ladies you can see what they are charging in your area. I am so sore from Amazon it is much harder than I thought but I’m gonna stick it out for a bit.

bump. Thinking of doing Door dash or Grub Hub. Any experiences with either or both? Which would be better?

Interested. How many hours do you devote to bring in the $30-50/week?

I haven’t done it in a bit because work picked up and I had to put Rev on the back burner. It really depends though. I probably did a video or two a day. Which depending on length could be 30mins to an hour. The longer videos obviously pay more. And when you hit certain mile stones your rate goes up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts