Looking for VMK Stitch Set Cards

Disney Dreams

Proudly afflicted with TDMA!
Hi all!

I am looking for anyone who received the VMK Stitch Card set when booking your trip to DLR.

There would have been 3 cards, each for a virtual item in the game VMK, Virtual Magic Kingdom. The items the cards depict are a virtual Stitch hat, virual Stitch Traveling Box, and virtual Stitch pin. (Note: These cards are not redeemable for real Stitch items, just items with in the VMK game.)

If you received these cards and do not play VMK, I would so very much like to hear from you. I would love to have these cards. If you have them, could you please let me know what you would like for them? Maybe a pin from Disneyland? Thank you very much!

Again, these are not good for any tangible items, just virtual items with the VMK game.

Edit: I have added photos of the cards in case you have received them in your travel packet and don't know it. :)

Sincerely,
Disney Dreams (dreaming of a VMK Stitch set)

stitchhat.jpg
stitchpin.jpg
stitchtrunk.jpg

Hey Disney, I have seen a few posts by members that have them from time to time so check in often....Good Luck!

ooo i want one sooo bad! the hat is especially cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter