Looking for travel agent

connorlevismom

DIS Veteran
Hey all - we have taken 4 cruises (3 Royal, 1 NCL) and while our DU agent was ok, they do not give very good OBC. We normally booked more expensive cabins and I noticed people getting way more OBC from their agents but of course they never mention the agents they use. Does anyone have a really good agent who also gives out substantial OBC?

Looking for:
Quick Response Time
Good OBC offer
Able to find cruises that offer the room type I need. My last agent was lack luster at this and all times made me find the exact cruise I wanted to go on that offered the room type I wanted and then would book it for me. I need someone that will find a cruise that has my rooms open.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

All Seasons Travel in Jacksonville, FL. Very good service to us, has booked several cruises.

Hey all - we have taken 4 cruises (3 Royal, 1 NCL) and while our DU agent was ok, they do not give very good OBC. We normally booked more expensive cabins and I noticed people getting way more OBC from their agents but of course they never mention the agents they use. Does anyone have a really good agent who also gives out substantial OBC?

Looking for:
Quick Response Time
Good OBC offer
Able to find cruises that offer the room type I need. My last agent was lack luster at this and all times made me find the exact cruise I wanted to go on that offered the room type I wanted and then would book it for me. I need someone that will find a cruise that has my rooms open.

Thanks in advance for any recommendation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter