Looking for tips for a 3 nights cruise on Mariner of the Seas

We are doing a three night in December. I'm actually oddly excited to be in Nassau until 9:30pm! (we never get off the ship with DCL) and am looking at doing the sunset cruise. We are booked in a balcony GTY and I just did on board check in and at least know we are on deck 8. I found navigators on another website and am just generally excited to go like you guys. Be sure to share when you get back!

We are doing a three night in December. I'm actually oddly excited to be in Nassau until 9:30pm! (we never get off the ship with DCL) and am looking at doing the sunset cruise. We are booked in a balcony GTY and I just did on board check in and at least know we are on deck 8. I found navigators on another website and am just generally excited to go like you guys. Be sure to share when you get back!

If I did not have plans for that night (Jamie's Italian) I would have loved to try that excursion.

I'll come back for a review for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter