Looking for tips/advice for watching fireworks in front of IASW

TigerLaw

DIS Veteran
I think for our second time watching the fireworks, we are going to watch it over at small world, and so I was wondering if anyone could share some advice, tips, etc. in terms of for example, how long before the fireworks start to be over there, where arre some good places to park it for the fireworks and any other tips or adivce anyone has.

thanks for the help!

I've seen the foreworks from there a few times. Actually, for me at IASW it's not about the foreworks (ok, I don't really even look at the fireworks when I'm there) it's all about the projections (actually, more like film clips). You're pretty safe getting there around 8:30-9:00. On nights where there are high winds they'll rope off the area and you have to stay behind the rope. If that's the case, I like to be towards the center, as close to centered with the clock as I can get. Otherwise, the best spots are to the right side of IASW.

We like to sit over by the matterhorn. By the walkway to Tomorrowland kinda by where Ariel usually is. We have found to have no problems there. You get a good view of Tink when she flies. The only thing you really can't see is all the cool stuff like the lasers and stuff going on in front of the castle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter