Looking for timing advice....

dledger

Mouseketeer
Our ADR date is on Monday and I’m just trying to nail down some final details. I am hoping to book the wine tasting at Jiko at 3:00 for 3 people (myself, DH, and my father). We are also traveling with my mom and my DS (10mos during the trip). This would fall on one of our AK days (we have 2) so, I am hoping to have lunch at yak and yeti first, then head over to AKL for the tasting. During the tasting I presume my mom and DS will return to our hotel (POR) for a swim or just to relax. What time would you aim to book yak and yeti for?? I’m thinking 12? Am I over complicating things? Planning with a baby is throwing me for a loop!!!

I think noon at Y&Y is fine in terms of timing for the Jiko tasting. Y&Y lunch doesn't take very long. It's never taken more than an hour for us to eat there. What time do you normally eat lunch with the baby? I would try to stick as close to his regular schedule as you can. Are you on the dining plan? If not, you may want to consider simply getting a Landry's Select Card which gives you priority seating at Y&Y without a reservation. You simply show up whenever you are ready to eat and you will be seated even before those with an ADR. It would give you a little more flexibility in case your DS's schedule gets thrown off. Here is some info: https://www.landrysselect.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter