Looking for the plush Mickey snowman from Disneyland

stampinshauna

Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise L
Hey to any of you DISers who are going to Disneyland soon, I'm looking for a plush Mickey snowman that I saw on display last month at the Emporium. The trouble was that they were sold out and only had the one in the window and they wouldn't sell it to me because they said it was damaged. It would be around $10-14 and it basically a white snowman (or snow Mickey) wearing a black top hat with a green and red scarf. I could call DelivEARS but they have a minimum of $25 (and I spent too much at DL already). When I asked around the resort, the only people who knew what I was talking about were at the Emporium and the store right across the street from the Emporium.

If anyone has seen one lately please let me know. Also, if anyone is willing to pick one up for me, I'd be so grateful!

Wish you would have written yesterday!!!

Was there today and saw a few... I am not going back till next week wednesday and I will keep my eyes open for you. Will also look at the character outlet in a few weeks..

I meant to have posted this when we got back, but I spaced it until yesterday. Is anyone else going in the next couple of days?

I just called DelivEARS and they are sold out and said that they are discontinued. If anyone can get their hands on one for me, let me know and we'll work something out.

I saw on display last month at the Emporium. The trouble was that they were sold out and only had the one in the window and they wouldn't sell it to me because they said it was damaged.

I remember I went to the small store next to the Magic shop on Main St. and they had the Snowman Mickey plush in the window display. The CM wouldn't sell me that either. Eventually I found one at World of Disney in Downtown Disney. This was on 12/15 and I haven't been to the parks lately. Maybe you could try there? Good luck! Hope ya find it! :thumbsup2 I suggest also trying ebay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter