Looking for the least expensive airfare...

patches-4

<font color=009999>Had been visited by the Fairy..
Does anyone have any suggestions for the least expensive websites for airfare? Am looking for June for family of four. Not doing the cruise this time(boo-hoo) but still get to go to West Palm Beach for a week. Thanks for your help.:smooth:

we got great rate from expedia.com. 150.00 RT Connecticut-Orlando, nonstop. Good luck

Checked out Southwest but they only fly out of Lousiville and that's 31/2 hrs from us but don't fly our of Lexington or Cincinnati, OH, the two closest to us. But thanks for the tip, it was worth a shot!:smooth:

CheapTickets

Best Fares

Travelocity

Plus the other sites mentioned! Also make sure to check directly with the particular airlines site. I know that they can (& do) offer special web only fares that can only be bought on their website. I usually find the cheapest fare available then check that airlines site to see if they are offering it any cheaper before I buy.

Good luck!

I haven't used cheap tickets, and I agree with the idea about Travelocity. I wouldn't waste my time with BestFares, you have to be a member to book with them, $190 or some such figure per year. They show you these great "rates" for city to city but without flight times. I think they're good as another reference only. JMO:)

I was shopping around for end of May airfare. I checked the various sites and finally started looking at the airline sites.
At United I found a good deal and their set up was pretty nice.
I gave the day/times that I wanted to fly. It came back with a price that was comparable to others.
HOWEVER, it also listed how you could get there and back cheaper. I ended up saving $60 a ticket by leaving a few hours earlier on the trip home.
DH and I are flying RT from Omaha to MCO (1 stop over) fro $412 total. Which is pretty good out of here. It was even cheaper than SW, w/ layover 2 stops and their cattle call boarding!

Southwest sucked us into their fold with their free ticket( Rapid Rewards). We have a free ticket and booked DH's fare for Calif-MCO for, you guessed it, $412. Which is high compared to what we paid last year. United came out w/fares for $200 p/p which would work out to only a little more... We are locked into our dates/times by a cruise. But next year, I would love to actually fly on a plane with assigned seats, a movie, amenities....... Unfortunately, we will be earning, yet another, free ticket on SWA with this trip. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter