Looking for the Dora cake info ~ Mom from PA

PaulaSue

<font color=purple>I have a purple car too and lov
Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me where you found the cake pan and directions to make it.

I think I'm going to try it, but I forgot where you sid you got the form. They make a dora and diego cake at our Weis store but they want $50 :rolleyes: for it. After seeing it and the regular one that they make I'm even more interested in making my own.

TIA.

Darn it, that is not the one. Thank you though!

The one I am looking for, a mom from PA made it and it was multi-tier with a waterfall and all.

You could also check Nickjr.com for ideas. They have a lot of party ideas and have some cakes, don't know about Dora, that you make without a special pan. I know they have a Backyardigans and Blues Clues one so check it out. Its got all kinds of stuff for a themed party!

If you don't find the one you're looking for, I do have an easy alternative you might be interested in. For DD's 4th bday, I made a sheet cake, iced it green for grass, bought a Dora candle, used a Boots figurine we had and made a "map." The pap consisted of a grahman cracker path, lollipop forest, chocolate (hershey) lake, and m&m mountain. I decorated the sides w/purple and orange Dora colored flowers. It turned out well and I thought it was cute.

Very cute ideas!!!! :thumbsup2

I got Ash all the doll house people (not the house, have another version) that came with their friends/acces.

So my plan is doing Dora and Deigo and baby Jag on the water fall and all the friends around the cake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!