Looking for suggestions for a split offsite/inside stay!!

Andrea Castro

Earning My Ears
Hi guys, so I'm looking for some advice from the experts! We will be visiting Orlando for 15 days. We are thinking of staying offsite the first week of our trip, we will have a car rental this week, during that week we will be doing some 2 or 3 days of disney parks, sea world and some shopping.. then the second week we are thinking to move to a Disney value resort to be able to experience some disney bubble.. we wont have a car rental during our stay at Disney, and will be doing some 3 or 4 days of parks and use the magical express to get back to the airport.

So what do u guys think or suggest us for this split idea?? We are thinking of purchasing the park tickets from Undercover Tourist to save some $$ Also how will the park tickets and fastpass work as we will visit parks before or WDW stay.? Do I have to purchase another magic bands for the off site days? Any ideas or suggestions???

Windsor Hills, in whatever type of accommodation suits the size of your party - condo, townhouse, or full-size pool home.

Very relaxing, lovely pool area and Clubhouse. You will really appreciate the space, maybe save some $ by having a few meals at home, and most of all, being able to do laundry at your convenience!

So what do u guys think or suggest us for this split idea?? We are thinking of purchasing the park tickets from Undercover Tourist to save some $$ Also how will the park tickets and fastpass work as we will visit parks before or WDW stay.? Do I have to purchase another magic bands for the off site days? Any ideas or suggestions???
The FP FAQ Sticky on the Theme Parks board has a Split Stay: Offsite to Onsite Stay info section.

Your MagicBands will provide the link to all your tickets and FPs for everyday that you decide to enter a park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter