Looking for St Pat's clip art for xfer to Tshirt

WordMiner

Earning My Ears
Okay, I'm new to this stuff and really need some help. I am going to a St Patrick's celebration/seminar tomorrow and need to get a t-shirt made. I have the shirt(s), paper, and printer. Now all I need is a really good Mickey Mouse St Pat's Day picture to put on the front. Can any of you help? I'll be working on it tonight, so the sooner the better. If not, that's okay, but I'd like to show up with a custom shirt. By the way, the theme of the day is "The Treasure Within You".
Thanks All! :shamrock:

How's this:

StPatsMickey.jpg

And try this site's "holiday" section under Misc.

www.geocities.com/disneyclipart/

Thank you so much! I will use this one on the front of the shirt! WOW! My first post and already I've made new friends. You are all great. All I can say is "Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!" :woohoo:

And the little Mickey in the green top hat is great as well! I'll use that one on the pocket! Thanks all! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter