Looking for some personalized letters/invitations for our WDW vacation :)

Jess1579

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone might be able to help us. We're taking our two children (Addison & Mason) on a very special trip to WDW with both sets of grandparents in a few weeks and would absolutely love to have some fun, personalized letters and invitations to surprise our kids with before certain dining reservations and special events.

We're looking for something for each of the following:

- Surprise, you're going to Disney World letter for Addison & Mason, announcing our vacation (11/3-11/11)
- A welcome letter to Addison & Mason from Tinker Bell to have for when we arrive - she will be bringing them little surprises and gifts while we're there :)
- Disney Junior Play 'n Dine Breakfast at Hollywood & Vine, Saturday 11/4 @ 8:00AM
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at Fort Wilderness on Saturday, 11/4 @ 6:15 PM
- 'Ohana's Best Friends Breakfast Featuring Lilo and Stitch on Sunday, 11/5 @ 7:30 AM
- Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Fare on Sunday, 11/5 @ 6:35 PM
- Jedi Training at Hollywood Stuidos on Monday, 11/6 (only for Addison)
- Dinner at Be Our Guest in the Belle & Beast's Castle on Monday, 11/6 @ 6:30 PM
- Pirate & Mermaid transformations at The Pirates League on Tuesday, 11/7 @ 1:00 PM (for both kids)
- Princess Storybook Dining Breakfast at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall on Wednesday, 11/8 @ 11:00 AM
- Chip 'n' Dale's Harvest Feast Dinner at The Garden Grill on Wednesday, 11/8 @ 6:40 PM
- Princess & Knight transformations at The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique on Thursday, 11/9 @ 8:10 AM (for both kids)
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party on Thursday, 11/9 @ 7:00 PM
- Donald's Dining Safari Breakfast at Tusker House Restaurant on Friday, 11/10 @ 8:15 AM
- Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno on Saturday, 11/11 @ 7:35 AM

We also are looking for a cover page (size 6X9) for our autograph book if anyone could make one of those for us. We would be so truly appreciative if anyone could help us to make this trip super special for our children! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! :)

- Jessica :)

I made these for you, and a have a pirates league letter, but I cannot do it right now, because I need to jump in the shower, so I can go somewhere. I can upload these to my Photobucket and do the PL tomorrow, if you're interested.

IMG_2531.JPG

THANK YOU so much! I love them! If you wouldn't mind making a pirates league letter too, that would be so awesome!! These look fabulous! :)

I think this might be a different Pirate League than I originally made the letter for, maybe? This is my original letter, not sure if it works, or if I should change the wording.
IMG_4392.JPG

Is this what it is now?
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/shops/magic-kingdom/pirates-league/

If so, what will their makeovers be? Addison and Mason are androgynous names, so I'm not sure. I know girls and boys with both names. Lol.

I have some of the letters on PB, the album is AddisonAndMason, and the password is 2017trip.

http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/22kiaya22/library/AddisonAndMason?sort=3&page=1

Let me know what you want the pirate letter to say. I don't really have anything with mermaids and empresses on it. Not sure if I can add to it maybe.

PS:

I forgot I had this Minnie dressed in Pirate Garb, and I can add her sitting on the trunk, if you want me to. JLMK
IMG_2552.JPG

I made a couple more letters for you, I didn't have templates, so I made them up from scratch today. I added them to your album. If no one else does the rest of the letters, I may have time to work on more this week. I'd have to make them from scratch, too.

IMG_2596.JPG

Last edited:

Hi! Thank you again so much - these all look awesome!!

Mason is my little boy (he's 3) and Addison is my little girl (she's 7). I think the Minnie pirate is perfect for both of them!! She may end up choosing the pirate/empress package over the mermaid when we get there anyway. :) Maybe the letter can just invite them for a special makeover at the pirates league or something like that? Doesn't have to be too specific. Anything would be great! Thanks so much!!

Jessica

One more question for you...is there any possible chance you would be able to change the date of the invitation to Be Our Guest with the beast? We moved our dinner to Tuesday, 11/7 @ 4:10pm. Thanks so, so much!! :)

Hi Jess
I posted a
1 Welcome to Disney from Tinkerbell.
1 M.V.M.C.P invite.
2 Jedi Training Academy tickets/coupons.
2 M.V.M.C.P tickets.
2 "Look Who's Going To Disney World" tickets/coupons.
in my photobucket
look under Jess
Maybe they will work?
Hugs Mel

Last edited:

Hi Jess
I posted a Welcome to Disney from Tinkerbell
1 M.V.M.C.P invite
2 Jedi Training Academy tickets/coupons
2 MVMCP tickets
in my photobucket
look under Jess
Maybe they will work?
Hugs Mel

These are fabulous Mel, thank you so much!! These will work perfectly! You guys are THE BEST! :)

I worked on these today, for you. I see Mel did some items, too. Do you have everything you need now? I also made a new BOG, with the new ADR time and date.

IMG_2675.JPG

I worked on these today, for you. I see Mel did some items, too. Do you have everything you need now? I also made a new BOG, with the new ADR time and date.

View attachment 275776

These are all so fabulous - I'm so excited and can't wait to surprise them!! I think the only thing we may need is an invitation for Hollywood & Vine. Other than that, we are all set!! Thank you so much!

@Jess1579
I did the Hollywood & Vine invite for you today. I also saw you had a 6x9 autograph cover. I didn't have that size, but I searched for a template, and converted a design I already had to the 6x9 landscape template. Hope you guys have a great trip!

IMG_2724.JPG

These are great. Could I possible get 2 of the Surprise you are going to Disney World ones. The date would be Mar 21, 2018 and one would be to Isabella and one to Alyssa.

These are great. Could I possible get 2 of the Surprise you are going to Disney World ones. The date would be Mar 21, 2018 and one would be to Isabella and one to Alyssa.

Do you still need these? I have a surprise letter, and or tickets I can put their names on, if you still need them.

phonto.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!