• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for Slideshow Software

Janet100

Mouseketeer
Can anyone recommend slideshow software that they really like? I would like to be able to add music to the show. Thanks!

Janet100 said:
Can anyone recommend slideshow software that they really like? I would like to be able to add music to the show. Thanks!

I use PHOTO PULSE it's very simple to use, and allows you to do it in simple or advanced mode, in advanced mode you can pick transitions for each individual picture

There was in interesting article about slide show software in the Sep/Oct issue of Digital Photo Pro. Photoshop has the capability to create slideshows if you are already using that for photo manipulation. I tend to go all out and create interactive DVDs using Adobe Premiere Pro but that is way overkill for what you need.

Jeff

I've been impressed with Google's Picasa... particularly since it's FREE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter