Looking for Room Recommendation: Polynesian Deluxe Villa SV

lorilclevelandrn

DIS Veteran
Hi there...

Planning on submitting a Room Request. My family is new to Poly Resort and curious if anyone had any Room# Recommendations for SV Villa.

TIA:)!

For Standard view, third floor NW corner of Tokelau. The 4 or 5 northernmost units on that side have a great view of the GF, the beach, and even the castle.

For Standard view, third floor NW corner of Tokelau. The 4 or 5 northernmost units on that side have a great view of the GF, the beach, and even the castle.

Any specific Room #? I think I can submit via Touring Plans, Thank You:)!

3914 is ideal, followed by 3913, 3912, and 3911 and maybe 3910. If you use touringplans.com you can actually see the user-submitted views from each room.

TBH, requesting a specific room could work against you. The room assigner has no idea why you are requesting that particular room and if it fits better into their assignment plans to give it to another party, they will assign you to a random room that does fit their needs. It’s better to word your request closer to what @Cabius posted in their PP. A general description of the room location is more likely to get you something that you can be happy with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter