Looking for recommendations for painting on various mediums and supplies

Starshine Seeker

Earning My Ears
Greetings,

I am looking for the best supplies for painting on glass, CDs / DVDs, rocks and other mediums. I am new to all of this.

For reference, here are a few YouTube videos of what I am interested in doing. In the description section of these YouTube videos, materials are listed. However they appear to be only available in India. I am looking for the American equivalent of these materials.

Here are the YouTube links:

This is a list of I believe that I need (what do you recommend as the best for these materials that I can purchase in the United States?) Are there any other materials that are not listed below that I need? I have already looked in Joann Fabrics and Michaels. There wasn't much help there. Also, only individual paint colors are available in these stores. I'd prefer to get a multi-color pack. I am willing to buy from a reputable online company.

Glass paints - multi colors
Glass liners (for painting the shapes / edges to be filled in) - multi colors
Modge Podge - or something else to cover the paint once it is dry to protect it and / or make it more glossy
Paint brushes for glass paints, watercolors, for painting on rocks (what type of paint is best for painting on rocks?)

Thank you in advance for any suggestions or help that you can provide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!