• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for Points for New Years

Status
Not open for further replies.

tddalton

Earning My Ears
We just decided to plan a trip for 12/31 through 1/6.
We'll be traveling with our almost 5 year old, and our five month old twins. I'm thinking that a DVC option might be best for us, considering we'll need some space.

Is anyone looking to sell points for that time frame? I'm sure that New Year's Eve will be a tough one, but we'd even be willing to split up our trip and stay at Port Orleans for a night or two and then upgrade.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Thanks!
Denise
Lockport, IL

I just learned about this today for someone who has a 4 year old and 1-yr-old twins. For BCV, probably BWV, and WLV also, the resort will NOT provide an extra crib/pack-N-play in a studio due to the size of the unit. However, they can provide bedrails for the sofa bed if you consider that.

Your best bet will be a 1-br which will have washer/dryer and a full kitchen.

Because you have weekends (high points) smack in the middle, DVC may not prove to be much savings for you. Good luck with whatever you choose.:D

I have a BWV studio for the first two nights of your stay Dec 31 and Jan 1. Great location for the NYE festivies. Let me know if interested.

I am interested in the points that you have available. What are you looking to charge per point?
Thanks,
Denise

tddalton, I wanted to Private Message (PM) you, but it does not look like you have it enabled. If you can, enable it; I live in Homer Glen(right next door to you) and may be able to help you with your points!

Pam

Thanks for the responses, everyone. (Especially Pam, my almost neighbor).
We just found out that the Dolphin has $129 rates for teachers, so we're going to take full advantage.
Thanks anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter