Looking for places outside Anaheim

rmass82

Earning My Ears
Hi
We are spending 3 nights outside Anaheim before we go to our house rental. We will be flying into LAX. Looking for a place not far from the beach so we can spend some time going there, maybe Queen Mary tour or any other ideas? Any nice places to stay that have airport shuttle or not too expensive to cab it? We are open to anything within reason :) Just thought we could do some other exploring or touristy stuff before our 10 days in Anaheim. Thanks!

If you are looking for nicer hotels for some pretty good discounts then I would recommend using Priceline. I found a new site, TripDucky.com that helps you understand and research how Priceline works and just how low you can bid on some very nice hotels. I have used it several times and usually end up saving well over 50% off the regularly listed price. And these are 3.5 and 4 star hotels.

Not sure this is what you are looking for but I thought I would give you the resource to check out if you are so inclined.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter