Looking for opinions on the Fantasmic VIP dessert package.

suse66

When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true!
Has anyone tried the VIP dessert package for Fantasmic? I am bringing my 14 year old niece to Disney this summer and thought it might be a nice experience for her. TIA! :)

We did. It was cute. The snack was filling, the seats for the show were good, and we still use the mugs at home. I don't think doing the package is necessary for a decent seat for the show, but it was fun for a more affordable alternative to a dessert party. And we like Fantasmic.

I just did it last night. It wasn’t an “experience” like a regular Dessert Party, but I’m glad that I did it. The two best sections of the theatre are reserved for the packages, so in the past, I’ve done the Mama Melrose and Hollywood Brown Derby dining packages. Both were good, but not what I would have booked/eaten without the Fantasmic extra. So for me, the Dessert Party was perfect, as it gave me access to the seats that I wanted at a cheaper cost. The light up cup is adorable and I still have dessert leftovers in my mini fridge at POR. Win win

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter