Looking for more details on the kids programs

luvstiggertoo

<font color=green>DIS'ing at work!!<br><font color
I can't seem to find any detail on what goes on in the kids programs.

Can anyone tell me their experiences with them? We will be sailing on the 5/18 Wonder with DS (9) and DD (12).

Thanks!!

HI there,

We will be cruising in April and I found Bard and Tony's web site : www.castawayclub.com Very helpful. They provided samples of navigators from the Children's clubs and I found it gave me a very good idea of the activities available for our son.

My DD was 8.5 at the time of the cruise. She enjoyed the Lab a great deal. You'll find that the activities are very structured, so the navs on Barb & Tony's site are very good indicators of what the kids will do. In addition, they do not seem to change much. On our November cruise, the kids' navs were identical to what I had seen from the previous May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter