• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for MBW in Portland ME

DisneyDreams4P&B

Remembering Austin....
This is a carry over from our posts...

I would love to get together and pick your brain about schools, called Lyseth today and was told that not only are we not in their district (Riverton) but that their Autism program is more than full (they are designed for 10 students and have 13 enrolled). I am at a loss for what to do. I have been hearing over and over again that Riverton is awful and I am not sure what other avenues I have. Any advice you could give me would be invaluable.

If you want you can email me directly at jennajonesme@aol.com

Thanks

Jenna

with my phone number and we can talk. My email ability is kind of limited right now as I'm using my husband's Linux computers (my Windows laptop is in the shop for the 4th week now, sigh.)

Don't completely panic about Riverton. As I said, since your son is high-functioning, he'll probably do well, and we can make sure he gets a good kindergarten teacher (NOT the one Sam had.) I'll also give you the names and numbers of some of the school board members. Unlike the school administrators, they still return my calls ;) (they're afraid I'll run against them - LOL).

Anyway, let's talk.

MB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter