Looking for "luxury" limo service from MCO to BWV

dvcsully

Mouseketeer
My wife and three friends are going to BWV for a long weekend in February. I have used Florida Town cars in the past but I am looking to book something a little nicer. I would like to find a company that will have a stretch limo with "refreshments" on board for that long 25 minute ride from MCO to BWV. Any sugggestions?

You might try Tiffany towncar. They may have what you want. I think I saw that they have limo service.

I'm guessing Tiffany could offer limo/stretch limo service as well. You could also ask the BWV if there is a service they recommend. (I think even Mears may have limos on request.) The limos usually have a minimum price/number of hours so it wouldn't just be the 25 minute cost.

Just checked Tiffany's site -- they do offer limo and stretch limo service but don't have any rates posted.

definitely has what you are lookling for. We use them all the time and they provide great service. "Scooby" picked us up in his new stretch limo as a surprise. We had booked the 7 passenger van, but he wanted to show off his new toy. It was fully stocked with drinks and sodas, with beautiful crystal, the latest electronic entertainment equipment, amazing lighting, luxurious leather seats, etc. My kids thought they were celebrities, and so did everyone else who we drove past. We got lots of stares. We could see out, but they couldn't see in. What a great experience! Their website is www.atlantislimo.com.

PS For some reason the link here doesn't work, but if you type www.atlantislimo.com in the address bar it will take you to the correct site.

OK, now the second link worked. I don't know what's going on, but check the site out. Again, we've always had wonderful service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter