Looking for Kingdom Strollers Liberty stroller rental review

disneyandme

DIS Veteran
My DD has outgrown her stroller and she still needs it at Disney for stamina issues and for us to carry her stuff (multiple food allergies and needs food and drinks). Has anyone rented the Liberty stroller from Kingdom strollers? How did it go? Is it easy to fold? Comfortable? Easy to push? Any other suggestions for options? Thanks.

We used Kingdom our last 3 trips and had fabulous experiences all times!

Strollers were very smooth to push, easy to fold, and my girls never complained about being uncomfortable! We got the City Mini GT (or something like that)

We used Kingdom Strollers for DS15 months in 2015 and were using them again in Sept, but this time getting a double!

We absolutely loved the service! No lugging the stroller in the airport, easy pick up and drop off. WDW resorts are very familiar with working with them. We got the city mini GT and loved it. Air filled tires provided a smooth ride and it was very easy to steer. I'm 5' and DH is 6'2", so we loved the adjustable handle. They even provide you with a cooler (albeit tiny) and a rain cover when requested.

My DD has outgrown her stroller and she still needs it at Disney for stamina issues and for us to carry her stuff (multiple food allergies and needs food and drinks). Has anyone rented the Liberty stroller from Kingdom strollers? How did it go? Is it easy to fold? Comfortable? Easy to push? Any other suggestions for options? Thanks.
I would post this on the disability page for answers

I couldn't find which one you mean by Liberty, but we rented the BOB Revolution Duallie from them and loved it so much we came home and bought one. It was a little large to fold up and carry onto the buses but I'm a big guy so it didn't bother me too much. My wife would probably have struggled alone but it still would have been worth it. We love our BOB!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter