Looking for info on DoubleTree Club LBV

chell

Mushu's Best Friend
I just made reservations for the DoubleTree Club LBV for Thanksgiving weekend. Has anyone stayed there before? How is their transportation to the parks? Would I be better off driving? Thanks in advance for the info.

We stay here often, it's one of my favorite off-site places! It's colorful & clean. Join Hilton Honors so you can start earning points. We have automatic upgrades already. They have nice kids suites too!
I have never used their transportation it's just as easy for us to use our own car. Any other questions feel free to ask.

Hey Chell!

We have stayed here three times and loved it each time!!!

We also had a rental car so I am not so sure on the shuttles but it is very convient to the parks!

The Outside of the Hotel is very colorful, cute themeing! On our last trip we stayed in one of their suites! It was by far one of the nicest suites we have stayed in!!! Lots of room, there was a living room w/TV and sitting area, also a table and chairs, and then in the bedroom there was a king sized bed and another TV! Our bathroom had a jacuzi tub... very nice!

The price of the suites during off-season was not bad if you want to splurge.... under $100.

I especially enjoyed the bakery downstairs (Au Bon Pa, or something to that nature) great crossants and baked items! Oh and the chocolate chip cookies on check-in always makes me choose DoubleTree!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter