Looking for Help booking a week before Xmas

famgel

Mouseketeer
Hello All! We are planning a big family trip for 2018 problem is what week! I would like to book a studio and 2 BR and Havebeen researching like crazy but it seems that the hurricane rescheduling trips last year might have added to the crowds! I'm leaning towards 2nd week in December, avoid Pop Werner crowd the first week or possibly week after Thanksgiving, but it's more points! At this point there is more availability for 2nd week in December but it's early! My home resort is SSR would love to get something else at 7 month mark! Since points r less in Dec. it also gives me flexibility of booking 1 BR plus a 2BR. We only go to WDW every 3 yrs. last time was day after New Years for a week and it was extremely crowded and weather was cold! Any insight or experience would help and be very much appreciated! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter