• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for Gift Bag Ideas

TandyR

DIS Veteran
I am looking for some gift bag ideas. Our next trip my youngest DD will be turning four years old and I want to put together a gift bag that will be left in our room "from Mickey and friends." and I also want to leave my older DD something small so she doesn't feel left out. So I am looking for ideas.

I have already bought a Marie stuffed animal with a Feburary birthstone on it (Aristocats is one of DD favorte movies).
I also got her a Mickey and Minne Happy Birthday Pin
I am planning to find a b-day card with Mickey on it and give it to Guest Relations when we check in to have it signed by Mickey.

Any other ideas? Any ideas for something for my older DD who will be 7 years old.

thanks.

For the younger DD:

Coloring book & Crayons
Board Book
Bubbles
Light Up Whirly Toy (don't ask me why little kids love 'em, but they do)

For the older DD:

Mickey (or Tinkerbell) Earrings or Necklace
or
Disney T-Shirt w/Fav. Character
or
Disney Swimsuit

Good Luck.

Sarangel

How about some Princess jammy's? My DD's wear the gowns more for dress up than sleep, but that's ok with me! Fanny packs, lip gloss w/ sunscreen, Disney themed sunglasses, CD of well known Disney music, stickers w/ Princesses and the sticker book to boot. They have these in Princess and Pooh Bear. How about Guest of Honor Badges? For your DD 7, the Birnbaum's for Kids is great! Place for autographs, and pages for special memories from her trip. HTH! and have fun putting it together! I love this kind of stuff!

For the 7 year old a disposable camera. Our nephew who was 7 took Disney pictures from his perspective. Despite a lot of knee shots, he had some neat views we taller adults miss.
For the 5 year old - stuffed disney animal, if you are staying on site housekeeping is known to put the animals in cute poses for her to come back to at night.

Get the glow in the dark necklaces and bracelets at the dollar store, lot cheaper than buying them in the parks.

We bring little treats for the characters, honey for Pooh, dog biscuits for Pluto, acorns for Chip and Dale. One year we bought Chip and Dale a tiny Donald Happy Meal doll, they made such a fuss chasing each other around with it, it was hysterical.

K-Mart carries the same big lollipops they sell on Main St. for $1. We always pack a few of them so we don't have to buy them in the Park.

Kallison,
Love the idea around giving the characters gifts! I had never heard of this before. I love it!
All I can think of to add is any accessories that may go with dress up outfits like a fairy wand or crown. Enjoy!

I love the fanny pack with lipgloss. My 7 year old would love this idea, what about my 12 yo son? UGH????????

Dahess,

For 12 yo DS, Disney Store has a beach bag/back pack with Mickey surfing, Buzz, etc. A Micky comic beach towel, baseball cap, walkie talkies for the park. Disney Monopoly or Uno. Again, the Birnbaum's for Kids by Kids. Not an easy age! Our DD is 10, and a tom boy. Try finding her something!:rolleyes:

Glow in the dark stuff.... YES YES YES! We followed someone on this boards tip to take that stuff last year and we were so glad. Much cheaper to buy at Target or the like than at WDW.

How about those disney wonderballs? You know the chocolate candy ball with surprises inside? They come in different disney themes and are cheap. Also, Disney themed gummies.

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter