Looking for GF info

Mickey Fanatic

<font color=coral>I am sure that it GREAT!<br><fon
I am hoping that someone out there can help me find some info.

I have recently been diagnosed with Celiac, and am heading to WDW on May 19 with my WHOLE family! We have reservastions at CRT, Chef Mickey's and the Crystal Palace. When I made the reservations I told them about needing a gluten free meal and they put it in the system. But I am really nervous about them forgetting or it getting messed up. I am also really nervous about eating at CS places. I have already decided to bring my own cereal to avoid problems in POFQ's food court.

Reading through numerous threads here I keep seeing a "Brenda" popping up who everyone thinks is really helpful. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get in touch with her? Or if anyone had any tips for eating Gluten-free in the World?

Thanks

here is her email, she is very good and will send you ingredient lists for some quick snacks in the parks and safe foods specific to your allergy. Brenda.Bennett@disney.com
I traveled with my 2 children who have many many allergies and we had no problems at all. Disney handles this very seriously. Everyone from chefs to the kids at the CS and snack stands knew what I was talking about when I was explaining our issues. Good luck

Mickey Fanatic,

We returned from our first Gluten Free Disney vacation in January!

My hubby was extremely impressed with how seriously Disney takes food allergies!. We only wish we could get the same level of concern in the "real" world!

We didn't use CS and have no experience with that aspect of dining.
My DH also brought his own cereal.

I've searched disboards using "gluten free" and "celiac disease" and recall other people discussing their experiences.

ENJOY your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter