Looking for first photos of Lotso

jnjusoioa

I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantas
Hi there, I know we have lots of character lovers on here, so just wanted to start a thread for everyone to share their first photos of Lotso, I know he is suppose to be making his grand entrance soon. So all you character lovers, can't wait to see Lotso and any other Toy Story stuff you want to share. :goodvibes

I can't wait to see him too, Sunday should be his first day.

Ooohhhhhh!!!! DH & DS arrive tomorrow and had no idea that Lotso would be making his debut this week. DS is very excited to see him. Thanks SO MUCH for this thread!

I am so excited that people are excited about this thread, me too, I love the Toy Story movies and can't wait for the third one. Was so excited they were getting a new character and even more excited to read that he would also be making a debut at Disneyland as well, I am hoping he is still doing meet and greets out at Disneyland in Dec. since that is my next trip, I have a funny feeling he will be around awhile since they are so popular.:goodvibes

I go next week so I'll make sure to find him and get a picture. Is he the giant pink bear I saw a picture of awhile ago from TS3? And does anyone know where Lotso will be in HS?

Picture threads belong on the Theme Parks Community board, so I've went ahead and moved this one. :)

I go next week so I'll make sure to find him and get a picture. Is he the giant pink bear I saw a picture of awhile ago from TS3? And does anyone know where Lotso will be in HS?

That's him. He'll be appearing in the Animation Building in the same place where the characters from UP appeared. :)

although I am a HUGEEE TS fan & collector i am not happy with the choice of Lotso.

Considering i've seen the movie already, I have my reason and I just don't think he is a big character (you all would understand once you see the movie)

I think Barbie & Ken would have been a much better choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter