Looking for Donald’s Safari Dining

MedeirosH

Earning My Ears
Hi All.
I was looking for blank cards for the characters to sign that are specifically designed for Tusker House not breakfast.

Attachments

• 0D3D6D31-300D-4EE2-A9FB-B008E104530B.jpeg
    0D3D6D31-300D-4EE2-A9FB-B008E104530B.jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 8
I might be able to do something for you later in the week. What size would you want the pages, (4x6, 5x7, 8.5 x 11) and do you want them oriented portrait or landscape?

I might be able to do something for you later in the week. What size would you want the pages, (4x6, 5x7, 8.5 x 11) and do you want them oriented portrait or landscape?

If possible I would like 4x6 landscape. I liked the ones I attached above but we’re going for lunch not breakfast. I also love your designs too. Thanks so much in advance. It’s becoming more real everyday as it gets closer. Can’t wait to return home.

If possible I would like 4x6 landscape. I liked the ones I attached above but we’re going for lunch not breakfast. I also love your designs too. Thanks so much in advance. It’s becoming more real everyday as it gets closer. Can’t wait to return home.

I made these for you. I will pm you the link.

phonto.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!