Looking for Disney parade music

deedubb

Always Grumpy, except when at Disney!
Anyone have a lead on Nightfall Glow (Tokyo parade) other than YouTube? Would love to get it on CD or at least a good mp3 download but can't find it anywhere.

Hmm, I collect a lot of Disney parade music, but that's not one I was familliar with. I'd like to find a good source for it as well.

Yeah, I have a lot of parade/fireworks soundtracks, but Nightfall Glow eludes me. I really want it though. Might have to just put up with the poor quality from YouTube.

Yeah, I have a lot of parade/fireworks soundtracks, but Nightfall Glow eludes me. I really want it though. Might have to just put up with the poor quality from YouTube.

Yeah, I checked some of it out on YouTube. It's kind of amazing that that is the inclement weather parade. It's pretty nice! Then again, I've been to Tokyo DL and everything there is top-notch, so I guess this would be too.

Yeah, I checked some of it out on YouTube. It's kind of amazing that that is the inclement weather parade. It's pretty nice! Then again, I've been to Tokyo DL and everything there is top-notch, so I guess this would be too.

Just downloaded the track and the audio sound is high quality. If either of you would like the track, send a message to my inbox here with your email address and I'll send you the parade soundtrack.

Just downloaded the track and the audio sound is high quality. If either of you would like the track, send a message to my inbox here with your email address and I'll send you the parade soundtrack.

I would love that, thanks! I sent you a message using the "start a conversation" link. I assume this is how you pm someone on this board?

I am interested too. I'll send a PM. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!