Looking For Control Freaks & Worry Warts too........ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought the Maybelline mineral powder foundatin (similar to Bare Minerals). I actually wear it occasionally but I'm not a foundation girl. Usually just a little blush and mascara. But I like the way this goes on and it looks so natural.

bought the bare mineral line and love it. I don't like foundation it feels so cakey. This stuff is nice and light just like a pressed powder.

I was never a big make-up wearer myself. I always thought it felt too heavy. Then I went to a free makeover at a dept. store and had a professional do it - Man, did I look better! Now I can appreciate what a good foundation does for me.

As for the water/soda discussion. I was hooked on Sprite. Then, one of the smartest things we ever did was sign up for Poland Spring home delivery. I have a 5 gallon water dispenser in my kitchen - makes the water icey-cold. I have no excuse not to drink it. Our soda is kept downstairs in the garage - making it less convenient to get. We rarely drink it anymore and just keep some on hand for company.

Laura, One can of diet Coke are you kidding me??????????
But, you see, if you just drank a lot of water, you could flush out your system better. Plus, you feel a little fuller drinking lots of water. And, now that I think about it, if you drank more water, you probably would feel less tired!
So, you need to cut out the soda (I hardly ever drink it anymore - unless there's rum in it!) and limit your coffee intake to the a.m. hours only.
I know this but I consider it my vise! I can't give up the caffeine at this point. In fact I have been increasing my intake to make it through the day these days! Plus, giving up the diet coke during my pregnancies was one of the hardest things about being pregnant. I love it!!! I drink way too much but I hate water. The good thing is I will drink more water in the summer but we really go through the diet pop here.

So I did something for me today! I went over to Ulta and had a Bare Mineral makeup test done on my face! It's not that bad! I have super sensitive skin and nothing has worked for me, but so far this stuff isn't too bad.
So now I look beautiful. Hair done, makeup done..I'm ready to go out on a date.:hippie:
Good for you! I bet you look fabulous!!

Remember my fantastic SIL - she is Italian, and her parents own a deli in Toledo. She brings in fresh bread when she comes :love: and pepperoni rolls - I don't even like pepperoni, but :love:
SUPER yummy!

I just went to the produce center and bought well...produce! Not too bad!

And don't forget about ARBONNE (Tammie;s thing) Great stuff!!!:thumbsup2

Kara...did you look at my Teeshirt web site?
Cammie..The water cooler is smart (delivered). I'm not ready yet. I was drinking coffee in the AM and then switching to caffeine free diet coke in the PM but now I am drinking Diet Coke Plus in the afternoon (caffeine & vitamins...can't beat it)! It's bad but I am a caffeine addict!

Hey, I just downloaded the Live365 desktop and it is SUPER cool. I could be wrong but I think it's free to VIPs.

Ok many many posts that i want to reply to but of course now i can't remember all of them hahahhaa

Debbie do you think any of your hiding spots are big enough for 2??? I would love to join you in that

And...... I LOVE SANDWICHES TOO!

I am addicted to Dr. Pepper.

Ok both of these i looove ... American Dr Pepper is so much better though
And Sandwiches are my all time downfall how i looove a sandwich
4.gif

As for the makeup (again can't remember who said anything about makeup sorry) I hate makeup .. i know i'm a rubbish woman hey hahaha the most makeup i will wear is a little foundation and lipgloss and thats only if i go out (notice i say if not when)

How sad i am feeling with no Disney Tickers :sad1: but to cheer me up i will post some piccies from my hols :)

ErinFrance2008130-1.jpg
ErinFrance2008037-1.jpg
ErinFrance2008041-1.jpg

Erin - Love the pictures! Your daughter always has such a beautiful smile one her face! Is she like that 24/7 or just in Disney?

So happy to hear everyone's thoughts on make-up. You're all my kinds of girls - au'naturale is best! I knew we were all the same birds of a feather!

Debbie - send me that tshirt site again - it wouldn't pull up before! :confused3
Erin - Love the pics!

Tina - I'm sure you look gorgeous! Now go out on that date! Make him take you somewhere! :rotfl2:

As I sit here drinking my diet Dr Pepper - I remember reading something about how drinking too much of this will mimic the signs of multiple sclerosis? Anybody else ever hear this? Guess I need to check out snopes on that one. Believe it or not, I sometimes buy decaf coffee, but I have to pour the beans into another bag or Jeff will flip out. I don't actually drink coffee for the caffeine, I like the taste and the idea of drinking a hot beverage wakes me up! I know, weird. And i know that caffeine is so bad! So as for soda I try to stick with Sprite Zero - Jeff and Ally even drink it!

Erin - Love the pictures! Your daughter always has such a beautiful smile one her face! Is she like that 24/7 or just in Disney?

So happy to hear everyone's thoughts on make-up. You're all my kinds of girls - au'naturale is best! I knew we were all the same birds of a feather!

Thanks .. Hmm definitely smiles the most at Disney but then who doesn't??? And i've come to realise that she really loves to pose for a pic i must post this one
ErinFrance2008167-1.jpg

See what i mean she knew exactly where the camera was hahaha sorry it's not the best quality i took a pic of the screen

I don't actually drink coffee for the caffeine, I like the taste and the idea of drinking a hot beverage wakes me up! I know, weird. And i know that caffeine is so bad! So as for soda I try to stick with Sprite Zero - Jeff and Ally even drink it!

That's not weird - I'm just like that too! I could drink regular or decaf - I just need a hot drink in the morning and I'm good to go! Tea just doesn't do it for me.

Ooh Ooh i have just noticed that i've changed to a Dis Veteran and am over 500 posts woohoo

Yeah! Welcome to the club! Now you're an old fogey like the rest of us!:banana:

Ok - we're back from dinner and I'm now preparing for Lost; I'm BEYOND excited!:hyper: (I AM A LOSER!)

This is the link to my BOW GIRL...
Her stuff is GREAT! I have a bow for every occasion from her. I recently just ordered a whole bunch more. Check out the last one...that's the bow she just made for Elizabeth (along with a bunch more). She does GREAT Disney ones. You can ask her to do anything. If you DO order from her tell her you know me!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlilahsmommy

Ok - we're back from dinner and I'm now preparing for Lost; I'm BEYOND excited!:hyper: (I AM A LOSER!)

Me too! We came back from dinner and Jeff wanted to go for a golf cart ride - I kept telling him to hurry up and get home, and then I forgot that the first hour is a repeat! Oh, well, more time to piddle around the house (and the DIS!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter