Looking For Control Freaks & Worry Warts too........ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

soontobewed07

DIS Veteran
Those are big cars with gas prices going up so high we are even starting to rethink the Xterra. It costs me 50 dollars now to fill up and DH 65c:eek:

No, I'm still here. I got sidetracked -- looking at airfares again.... But, I'm so glad I waited -- the fares dropped by almost $90 per person today :cool1: Looks like I'm buying those babies tonight before they go up again...

Still no drink, though (sigh)....

Sorry about the lack of beverage, Keahi. But good news on the airfare!:thumbsup2

My DD and her friends are downstairs playing on a Ouiji (sp.?) board - remember those?

Well ladies off to bed for me to I am afraid DH is flipping about the light from the computer.:headache:
Smirnoff Ice strawberry acai so very yummy

Jillian...I know the truck is a gas guzzler but we need something big. DH keeps tools in the back and we load it up for drives to Wisconsin. I do think that's why they have come down in price though.

Cammie...ready to be jealous...I pay $23.00 but I thought there was only one size. I will go see how many ounces that is.

Hi Keahi! Welcome back! Yeah to the airfare. May I ask what it was since I have paid close to $1000.00 to fly to Hawaii.

Only three of us here?? This night is a flop!

Listen to this...I read the SPOILER thread for Lost because it doesn't matter what I know ahead of time I am still always confused and surprised. PLUS who really knows if they truely know what is going to happen anyway. This weird thing keeps happening over there...there's this girl named Amber something and EVERYTHING she posts really happens on the show. She must see the episodes a few before we do for some reason. Well, the weird thing is that everyone at that thread just disregards her posts. No one acknowledges that she is always right and people will even challenge her theories. I find this odd since she obviously knows what is actually going to happen. Am I making sense? It drives me nuts! You have to probably read it to understand but it's almost like they are ignoring her for some reason. It is a spoiler thread so no one should care!

And now there was two..... yes, we are a pathetic bunch!

Debbie - My XFusion Liqueur was the 750ml bottle - I know there was a smaller one - just can't remember the price. I wouldn't be surprised that Costco sold it for $7 less; the BJs right down the road has some things priced much lower than the liquor store I go to - they just don't have as big a selection.

Well, I'll be on for a little while longer - the girls don't seem ready for bed yet. Picture this - I'm drinking a glass of Sanford Chardonnay and munching on Doritos - they go together, right?

Hi Keahi! Welcome back! Yeah to the airfare. May I ask what it was since I have paid close to $1000.00 to fly to Hawaii.

For the past two weeks it was up around $875. This afternoon it was $788. My mom is coming with us, and I know she prefers to fly on Continental - with a stop over in Houston. I know there are cheaper fares (ranging from $660 - $725) on American and Delta, but mom doesn't like flying those airlines. For the length of the flight, it's worth the extra $ for the service and peace of mind (and peace and quiet ;) ).

My bottle is 1 liter?????? I don't know the difference.

For the past two weeks it was up around $875. This afternoon it was $788. My mom is coming with us, and I know she prefers to fly on Continental - with a stop over in Houston. I know there are cheaper fares (ranging from $660 - $725) on American and Delta, but mom doesn't like flying those airlines. For the length of the flight, it's worth the extra $ for the service and peace of mind (and peace and quiet ;) ).

That doesn't seem too bad at all....good for you!

Cammie are you still holding out for June? I am. We are going around the 6th to the 13th (Ft Myers).

Listen to this...I read the SPOILER thread for Lost because it doesn't matter what I know ahead of time I am still always confused and surprised. PLUS who really knows if they truely know what is going to happen anyway. This weird thing keeps happening over there...there's this girl named Amber something and EVERYTHING she posts really happens on the show. She must see the episodes a few before we do for some reason. Well, the weird thing is that everyone at that thread just disregards her posts. No one acknowledges that she is always right and people will even challenge her theories. I find this odd since she obviously knows what is actually going to happen. Am I making sense? It drives me nuts! You have to probably read it to understand but it's almost like they are ignoring her for some reason. It is a spoiler thread so no one should care!

Is this "Amberdaclown"? I think she(?) was originally on the "no spoiler" thread and she was really ticking people off - she kept posting info and everyone just wanted her to go away. I don't know if she has an inside job or not - where does she get her info? Anway, I always got the impression that the spoiler thread was for people who really researched the show and had some legitimate theories - she seems to give away whole storylines. That's not fun!

Is this "Amberdaclown"? I think she(?) was originally on the "no spoiler" thread and she was really ticking people off - she kept posting info and everyone just wanted her to go away. I don't know if she has an inside job or not - where does she get her info? Anway, I always got the impression that the spoiler thread was for people who really researched the show and had some legitimate theories - she seems to give away whole storylines. That's not fun!

That is her but if she is posting this stuff on a spoiler thread then I don't get what the problem is. Now if it was on your thread then I would be mad too. She obviously has some inside source. Don't you think it's weird though that everyone just acts like what she says is wrong?

That doesn't seem too bad at all....good for you!

Cammie are you still holding out for June? I am. We are going around the 6th to the 13th (Ft Myers).

Didn't you hear this story? I caved about two weeks ago - the prices just seemed to keep going up and I was getting nervous. Besides, the trip just doesn't seem real until you book, right? So I booked with SWA for $750 rt - two tickets. Two days later that report comes out about SWA flying unsafe planes - nice!:headache: I'm convincing myself that they are now one of the safer airlines because everyone is watching them very closely.

Didn't you hear this story? I caved about two weeks ago - the prices just seemed to keep going up and I was getting nervous. Besides, the trip just doesn't seem real until you book, right? So I booked with SWA for $750 rt - two tickets. Two days later that report comes out about SWA flying unsafe planes - nice!:headache: I'm convincing myself that they are now one of the safer airlines because everyone is watching them very closely.

Oh yeah... I remember.....I must be wasted!:rotfl2:

You see the time on my weather ticker??? My kids are still both calling for me from their beds! WTH! Why don't my kids sleep???

BTW This is pretty boring druken posting isn't it?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!