Looking for chart of PAST resort CODES???? -m-

shari2shop

Cinderella is proof that shoes can change a girl's
~*~HELP~*~

I know I have seen this in the past month but I can't find it again!!!

I am looking for a chart/list that shows WHEN codes have come out in the past and what type of prices were offered and when they expired.

I'm planning a trip for December (AKL) and I'm curious as to about when (if) the codes will come out and about what the price for that time of the year will be.

Thanks!!!
:wave:
Shari

Hi this link is for mousesavers.com. Mary has a historical listing of what codes and rates were available and when they became available as well as their expirations dates,

I am not aware of any site that lists the actual rates historically. If you find one, I'd be curious to see that too.

mousesavers.com/faq.html#historical

I'm pretty sure they have them listed at Mousesavers.com

Mousesavers lists when the codes came out and for what dates and the expiration. I haven't seen anything on what the actual rates were but I would love to find it.

HI, I am also looking to find if the rates were listed.. I was in the mousesavers site but could not find it...thank...amy

Hi!

Hope I can help :). I kept my own "personal" list of what the rates were with codes or AP rates (not sure which) offered last year. It has been a helpful guideline for this year. All of these rates are accurate to the best of my knowledge. If not please correct me :).

Here goes:

2002 Value season:
All Stars $49 (36% savings)
Moderate $79 (41% savings)
AKL Savannah $149 (45% savings)
WL Standard $109 (44% savings)
B/Y Club $169 (42% savings)
Poly GV $149 (44 % savings)
CR Garden Wing $149 (44% savings)
CR Tower $219 (33 % savings)
GF Standard $189 (43% savings)

2002 Regular Season
All Stars $64 (36%savings)
Moderate $89 (42% savings)
AKL Savannah $169 (45% savings)
WL Standard $135 (41% savings)
B/Y Club $189 (41% savings)
Poly GV $184 (45% savings)
GF Standard $229 (38% savings)

2003 Value Season
All Stars $49 (36% savings)
Moderates $79 (41% savings)
AKL Savannah $154 (44% savings)
AKL Standard View $109 (46% savings)
WL Standard $114 (43% savings)
B/Y Club $169 (42% savings)
Poly GV $179 (41% savings)
GF $199 (42% savings)

Hope this wasn't too dificult to understand and I think (hope) it's accurate :).

Thanks...I hope these great rates become available this summer also....thanks..amy

once upon a dream,
What are the specifics in order to get AKL standard for $109 a night? We are going this summer and I would love to get that rate.

Hi Ratpack!

That was the discount rate offerred for Value Season (Jan 1-Feb 12)...can't remember if it was an AP rate or a code rate. Rack rate for Standard at AKL that time of year is $199 though...summer is Regular Season so check 2002 regular season rates that I listed. Based on past trends it looks like a good Standard discount from last year would be about $130-140 for AKL during Regular Season...It seems that most of the 2003 discounts are comparable to what was offered in 2002. Of course this doesn't mean it's going to happen for the rest of the year or that there will be more discounts AT ALL but it's fun to plan and DREAM :)

Lizzie64, Thanks! The list on Mousesavers is the one I remember seeing. I was thinking it had the prices but I guess not. But it is still very helpful.

Peachgirl, I will start looking for codes in July!! Thanks for the heads up on the time!

Onceuponadream, Thanks for the price lists!!! Very helpful! I hope they are about the same this year!!

Everyone else, Thanks for your info and if you find any past code rates please post and let everyone know!

You guys are GREAT!!!
:wave:
Shari

onceuponadream,
According to all websites that I have looked at, after July 4 is value season for WL and AKL also. I am sure they have different value season rates though for different parts of the year. Thanks for the info.

Anyone have info on DreamMaker (equivalents for 2002)
historical rates. I'm interested in the old "deluxe plan"
for regular season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter