Looking for camping in CT

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
HI I thought you guys might know of some neat places to camp in the state of CT. We are trying to find a half way point or reasonable driving to meet friends of ours who live in Mystic Ct We live outside of Philly close to the Delaware boarder. We would like to find something between the two of us or at least where we each only have to drive about 3 hours. Any ideas?
Thanks

mickey44a.gif

Have you thought about coming all the way to Mystic to meet your friends ???? It is a wonderful place, and happens to be the number 1 tourist destination in CT. The Old Mystic Seaport is great, along with the Mystic Seaquarium, and the old Mystic Village is Wonderful to walk through. We live in Avon, 2 towns west of Hartford, but we have a boat that we keep in Essex that we take over to mYstic once a year, sometimes twice. My kids love it. We have also had friends who retired to Mystic too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter