Looking for an orchestral rendition of Wish Upon a Star / Part of your world

Grinsekatze

Earning My Ears
Hi community!

I'm eagerly looking for an official orchestral version of a
"Wish upon a star / Part of your world" medley which was
used for the EuroDisney Opening gala in 1992.

You can find it on YouTube under the name
"Grand Opening Euro Disney Trailer" by designingdisneyblog
(The music starts around 00:22)

I'm really impressed with the rendition of "Part of your world" - it's propably the best version that I've ever heard.

Does somebody have infos on orchestra or an official CD release?
:groom:

Umm I've never heard that medley before. I love to listen to orchestral movie soundtracks, but never heard that one. Have you listened to Main Titles? That's The Little Mermaid's official score. It's not exactly what you're looking for, but it's very beautiful anyways. Happy Ending is another alternative, but I personally preffer Main Titles.

In regards of Wish Upon a Star... I really don't know about that one.

Welcome to the Dis Grisenkatze:) You may not be aware that the Disney parks contain quite a bit music composed/arranged/recorded specifically for use in the parks. Unfortunately, a great deal of this music is not commercially available.

You are not alone in your appreciation of this music. There are many fans of this elusive music. If you search the web you may discover some sites/forums dedicated to Disney music.:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter