Looking for a travel partner

dreamisawish_

Earning My Ears
I'm very new here, so let me know if there is a better place to post this/or already a thread on this but I am desperate to go back to WDW for the first time in 10 years but I'd much prefer to share the experience with someone else.

I'm a 21 year old woman from the UK, and I'm looking at a 2018 trip, hopefully either May or Sept.

I'm looking for a woman (sorry, I just wouldn't feel comfortable solo with a guy) aged 18-25 who would also like to head out for anywhere between 10 and 16 days.

We wouldn't have to split a hotel room, but I'm open to suggestions! Literally any suggestions, just let me know.

Thanks!

:flower1:

I'm a woman who has gone alone, and it's really fun! I usually read or talk to other people in lines, and there are certain restaurants I don't mind eating at alone. I feel like there is a facebook group for meetups but I can't remember the name. Definitely go to the thread where everyone is posting their dates & see if there are folks you can meet up with!

I am also a female from the UK and did my first solo trip last year. I also struggled to find people to go with and in the end the lure of Disney was too much, regardless of the fact I was solo. I had the best time ever, you don't feel alone at all as you speak to so many people and have so much to see and do! I loved it so much I am going solo again this September, despite having already been this year with friends. And you can always find people on this board to meet up with! I'll be there myself next year in Sept :) And maybe May if I can't wait that long until my next trip ;)

My Au Pair is looking for a travel buddy to Disney for 9/2/17-9/14/17 (or dates during that time). She is 25.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter