Looking for a surprise letter please...

sherry7

DIS Veteran
Hello DIS'ers! Can someone please make me a letter to surprise my 7 year old daughter? I'm hoping to print it out on standard size paper, and put it inside a wrapped box with our Magic Bands. Here's the text that I came up with, and I'm open to any backgrounds/design that you think my little girl will like. She's a big fan of anything Disney, but especially Mickey, Minnie, and princesses. Thank you! :)

Dear Olivia,
I have some very exciting news for you. Get your suitcases packed, because you and Mommy are going to Disney World later this month! Daddy can't go, but I know that you and Mommy will have a very special trip together. I'm sending you both some special new Magic Bands. I'm really looking forward to seeing you again, and I told all of my pals that you're coming back to visit us. See ya real soon!
Your pal,
Mickey Mouse

Thanks so much Mel, it's lovely! She's going to be so excited when she reads this in a week or two! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!