Looking for a Specific Magic Band

ChewwyC3POR2D2

Earning My Ears
Hello all! Taking my boyfriend to Disney World in March 2020. It will be his first ever Disney trip!

While looking through Magic Bands, there is one he fell in love with, but we can't find it anywhere. Not on the Disney store (not a surprise, considering it's a little older), but not on Ebay. This was surprising to me because I could find virtually every other Magic Band on Ebay.

It is a magic band of Han Solo and Chewbacca (illustrations of the classic/original, not the new one with Chewy and Han from the "Solo" movie). On the other side there is the millennial falcon. It released in August 2016 for $28. The sku/barcode is 400000669328. I saw it was a limited release but didn't know that meant I couldn't find it anywhere!

I would love to surprise him with this, as it's the only magic band that he really fell in love with. I just bought a R2D2/Princess Leia one that was released in 2017. Would love for him to have the Han Solo/Chewwy one, as they are similar in illustration style, and obviously Leia and Han the two main love interests of the franchise!

Any suggestions for getting my hands on this magic band? Thanks in advance!

Being that it was a limited release means most folks bought them to keep as a keepsake. Since it is limited edition those that go up for sale on Ebay will probably be sold at a premium. Have you looked at the one that is currently list on ebay for just under $40? Plus keep in mind the batteries do not last forever in the bands usually 3-5 years and are not replaceable. Here is a link i found about it. It looks like it was one available via the disney app. http://www.magicbandcollectors.com/...millennium-falcon-open-edition-band-released/

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts