• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for a nice, cool place to rest when exhausted

Cameo

DIS Veteran
I have Crohn's Disease and part of that for me means I become extremely exhausted through the middle part of the day. I don't want to make my family stop if I need to take a rest. When the kids were little we spent a little time in the Baby Care Centers. I was wondering if there is anyplace like this that I could just sit in the air conditioning and take a little rest. I don't really want to go all the way back to the hotel, but might need a 30-minute time out. (Besides Hall of Presidents!!)

The first aid stations all have cots in the back where you go can lay down in the AC!

I have Crohn's Disease and part of that for me means I become extremely exhausted through the middle part of the day. I don't want to make my family stop if I need to take a rest. When the kids were little we spent a little time in the Baby Care Centers. I was wondering if there is anyplace like this that I could just sit in the air conditioning and take a little rest. I don't really want to go all the way back to the hotel, but might need a 30-minute time out. (Besides Hall of Presidents!!)

The first aid stations as suggested, but also

at MK
Tiki Birds
COP

Epcot
Inoventions (either side) Benches off to the side.
The Land Pavillion Tables and chairs.

AK
The sound booths at Planet Watch. (You have to take the train to get there)

MGM
Playhouse Disney (Benches in back)

I take DD to First Aid to rest. One thing that works quite well is DH and I both have cell phones. When we are done resting, I can call him and find out where to meet him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter