~~~Looking for a harness for your child~~here's a Mickey one or a Minnie one!!

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
No flames please! I know some people don't "approve" of harnesses but there are children in certain situations who need one, especially if they may have special needs!:goodvibes
On sale at Kohls for $21.00 -even less if you use one of the below codes to get 10% or 15% off!

Anyone can get free shipping with code FREEJAN
NEW3015 - 10% off your order without using a Kohl's card
FIFTEENMVC - 15% off with your Kohl's card

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/bab...417/Mickey+Mouse+2in1+Plush+Harness+Buddy.jsp

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/bab...418/Minnie+Mouse+2in1+Plush+Harness+Buddy.jsp

Our 2 yr old did NOT like his stroller all day, but i'm too tall (6' 5") to hold his hand for extended periods when he wanted to walk (it was uncomfortable for his arm to reach straight up in the air for more than about 2 minutes), and he didn't want me to carry him. We had a monkey-on-the-back harness for him, and it was great. Now that i've used it, i'm a fan of harness in certain situations.

If they had goofy or pluto it would work great for my DS... lol I've never used one before, but I do think that in WDW with him not wanting to hold hands and wanting to walk, it might become necessary. But then maybe he will be so fearful of all the people he will hold hands. We will see.

We just got back, and my 20 mo. old insisted on wearing hers most of the time, even sitting in the stroller. It gave her some freedom to walk around without getting lost in the crowd. I wish I would have seen the Mickey ones before our trip!

If they had goofy or pluto it would work great for my DS... lol I've never used one before, but I do think that in WDW with him not wanting to hold hands and wanting to walk, it might become necessary. But then maybe he will be so fearful of all the people he will hold hands. We will see.

Hey Michagander, Ill be there 3 days before.:flower3:

Thanks for the info-just ordered one! I was debating on one for my toddler, but what better backpack to wear in WDW but a Mickey Mouse!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!