Looking for a good memory foam mattress topper

smilie

I've been unwonked!
Does anyone have any suggestions for a good foam mattress topper? I have no idea where to start.

I've bought a few of the NovaForm ones from Costco. One for my daughter's mattress that was too firm, and two of them when both kids went off to college--they used them on top of their dorm beds. A few times a year, Costco will run a sale on them.

I want to go with LATEX... not memory foam. For support and comfort.. not just the marshmallow memory foam 'hole' body impression.
I don't know what your price-point is... But I saw the My Pillow mattress topper in store, and it looked really really nice.

I want to go with LATEX... not memory foam. For support and comfort.. not just the marshmallow memory foam 'hole' body impression.
I don't know what your price-point is... But I saw the My Pillow mattress topper in store, and it looked really really nice.

Hopefully it's better than the crappy pillows. What a ripoff those things are.

Hopefully it's better than the crappy pillows. What a ripoff those things are.

Agreed! I'm astounded that people will pay that much for their stuff. But, each his own, I suppose! To me, they are a lot like the pillows sold at Costco, two for $9. LOL.

Agreed! I'm astounded that people will pay that much for their stuff. But, each his own, I suppose! To me, they are a lot like the pillows sold at Costco, two for $9. LOL.
I swear I felt one at Bed Bath and Beyond and it felt like it was full of the paper that comes out of my shredder.

We have a My Pillow topper on our extra bed. My son said it was a lot better than without it. I haven't slept on it. But we got two free pillows with the topper and they were really small. Seemed smaller than standard size pillows.

I too have been using a NovaForm from Costco for about four years now and love it. It's a gel one though because I hear the regular memory foam can get too hot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter