looking for a few dis-igns, but for a JULY date!!

mommymoose

Earning My Ears
i asked Mata_hari for a few dis-igns, so will wait to hear whether she can fulfill them, but who else is taking micky head design orders at this time? i don't want to waste anyone's valuable time, so i will wait before i post the requests, just trying to figure out who else i can ask LOL!!

i asked Mata_hari for a few dis-igns, so will wait to hear whether she can fulfill them, but who else is taking micky head design orders at this time? i don't want to waste anyone's valuable time, so i will wait before i post the requests, just trying to figure out who else i can ask LOL!!

I have one request to fulfill before I start on yours, and I can do all the ones that you asked for. I'm not sure there is anyone else taking Disney requests right now, TBH. Amy posted a new thread looking for some new people to join in doing some DISigns. Hope we get some people.

Ok- thanks- i wasn't rushing you at all, BTW, i just didn't want you to feel stressed if you couldn't do the random requests my kids had LOL!!!

I think the only ones I don't have are Flounder, The shark, and Inside Out. Easy enough to do.

Wait- do you mean you think you'll be able to do them anyway?? I figured no one would have Destiny the whale shark.... but my DD collects whale sharks after we swam with them in Mexico, she's a very avid fan of Destiny LOL!!

Yes, i have that whale one done. I'm working through them. I will be done tonight or latest tomorrow.

At least I am hoping I have the right shark whale thing. I didnt see the movie and I just googled up an image. This it?

IMG_6254.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter