Looking for a doggie cookie/bone recipe

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
I have one I plan to use but just interested if anyone has a great one! I would like to make some to give to all my dog's doggie friends!

Spot's Doggie Biscotti

1/2 cup hot water
1/3 cup margarine or meat drippings
34 cup nonfat milk powder
1 egg beaten
1 cup uncooked oatmeal
1 tsp. beef bouillon granules
3/4 cup cornmeal
3 cup whole wheat flour

In large bowl pour hot water over oatmeal, margarine or meat drippings, and bouillon. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in milk powder, cornmeal, and egg. Add flour 1/2 cup at a time mixing well after each addition. Knead 3 to 4 minutes. Makes a very thick dough. You can roll this out with a rolling pin and use bone shaped cookie cutters, or I roll it in a flattened log and bake it and then slice it like real biscotti. Bake 325 degrees for 50 minutes. Let dry out overnight. Yield: 1 3/4 lbs.

I've never heard any complaints from my four-legged friends!

Thanks that sounds like a good one. I found one similar but you have to grate up cheese. Thought it would be nice to have several kinds. We have lots of friends with dogs! Do you ever put a few drops of food coloring in it? Thought it might make it festive but then I wasn't sure if it would do something to them, if you know what I mean!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter