Looking for a Cabin-Themed Mickey DISign for my son's 9th birthday

rcascone

Earning My Ears
Hi! My son is turning 9 and we are staying in the Ft. Wilderness cabins. I'd love to find a design to make shirts for my son and his friends. Maybe something with a cabin in the middle of a Mickey head and the words Happy Camper and Evan's 9th Birthday somewhere. Then for my son, Happy Camper and Birthday Boy and the number 9. I'm open to suggestions or your creativity! My sister will use her Cricut to make it, so it has to be pretty simple and look good as one color!

Thank you so very much!!

Last edited:
Hi @MataHari22

Thank you very much! They are super cute! I should included that my sister is going to use her Cricut and she told me it has to be really simple and one color! Sorry you did all that work when I wasn't clear. I am not sure how to enable conversations. Still trying to figure that out...

Hi @MataHari22

Thank you very much! They are super cute! I should included that my sister is going to use her Cricut and she told me it has to be really simple and one color! Sorry you did all that work when I wasn't clear. I am not sure how to enable conversations. Still trying to figure that out...

That was pretty important info to leave out, yes. Sorry I cannot help you with that all one color, it's not what I do. But if you decide to make an iron on transfer shirt and want to use my design then let me know and I'll give you the link. You cannot do any conversations until you get your post count up, as I mentioned before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!