Looking for a Brave game

John van Schaik

Some feel the rain, others just get wet.
Dear Disney-fans,

I was playing a Brave game back in 2012, when the film just released. You could play with Merida and Elinor. It was a funny comic like game. Does anyone know where i can find the game?

Dear Disney-fans,

I was playing a Brave game back in 2012, when the film just released. You could play with Merida and Elinor. It was a funny comic like game. Does anyone know where i can find the game?
It seems that Disney is notorious for releasing little promotional games for their films, and then discontinuing them after a while. When Wreck-it-Ralph debuted, they released a Fix-It Felix game, which was playable for about a year or so, then when it came time to update one day, I received a message saying that the game was no longer available. Si while "Brave" might be out there somewhere, but I can't imagine Disney is still actively supporting a game from a 2012 film that has all but fizzled out.

It looks like you are able to still purchase it on Amazon. They have various options for gaming consoles. Some might be used also.

If you have Xbox One, you can buy the Xbox 360 version in the store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!