Looking for a BC'er

#1MMFan

Space Mountain Maniac
Being me, and with my plans to emigrate (still in progress, by the way!), and my new tag(!) I decided to go looking for some people with common interests on various internet sites. Came across a guy by the name Sean Christopher dob 8/12/82 who obviously grew up in Langley/Walnut Grove, BC. He went to Walnut Grove Secondary School and played for Walnut Grove Bears. He also seems to have worked at a Famous Players Theatre at some point, in between attending university/college on a pre-medicine course. I'm guessing he'd have started his actual medical course by now. Thing is that despite trying various ways of contacting him ... ICQ/Yahoo Messenger/ email ... it appears that he has not connected to the internet for several months (last logon to one of the sites I looked up was April 2003) and I was wondering if any of the BC folks knew anything of this guy? (I know, it's like searching for a needle in a haystack, but I've tried a lot of different search engines etc and not come up with anything new.)

It's frustrating to find someone who seems to share a lot in common with you and who apparently would like to be contacted only to find they seem to have disappeared off the face of the planet! Am I going nuts here trying to contact this guy??

Any help or suggestions are very much appreciated!

John :bounce:

Just a suggestion, but have you tried searching for them using www.classmates.com. I found someone I went to school with living out in Calgary. If they are registered on the site and you are a paid member you will find them. They will only respond if they want to.
Good luck! Try also looking in our local phone directories. www.411.ca
Marilynn

Thanks Marilynn, I tried both classmates.com and 411.ca but neither list Sean. I'm kind of at a dead end with this, but I have been trying to ask people who might know him - they just aren't replying at the moment.

I think I must be going off my head contacting someone I don't even know. I hope he doesn't think I'm stalking him or something LOL!

Anymore help from anybody out there would be greatly appreciated!!!

John :D

Thought I'd update my post. I know that folks are limited in helping, but my search has progressed substantially!

I was briefly in contact with some people that had met Sean online. One was polite but couldn't provide any details, another was actually surprisingly rude and abrupt (the first Canadian that I have met like that). Anyway, I'm now using MSN messenger and I'm just waiting to see if he'll answer my message. Thanks for the help, I now have more contact details from my search....so I'm hoping I may hear back from him soon. Fingers crossed.

Also, my sister got very positive feedback from one of the clinical directors of Fraser Valley, so it looks like she'll almost certainly be able to get a job in a nice area, not too far from Vancouver hopefully! Hope she keeps me a job too!

John :bounce:

Just to say... success!!! Made contact last night for the first time.... so can now close my thread.

John :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter