Looking for 40th Anniversary cruise cabin door designs

brendapap

Mouseketeer
Going on Norwegian Epic on April 20, 2019 and that is also our 40th wedding anniversary. We were married April 20, 1979 Looking for a few designs to make magnets for our cabin door. I know ruby red is for the 40th anniversary so I would appreciate any help you could do, maybe one for the cruise with 40th anniversary and one for just our anniversary with red lettering. Thank you in advance.

Mike & Brenda
April 20, 1979

Anything leas you might think of would be great

Norwegian Epic

Sat Orlando (Port Canaveral)
Sun Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas
Mon At Sea
Tue Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Wed George Town, Grand Cayman
Thu Cozumel, Mexico
Fri At Sea

Going on Norwegian Epic on April 20, 2019 and that is also our 40th wedding anniversary. We were married April 20, 1979 Looking for a few designs to make magnets for our cabin door. I know ruby red is for the 40th anniversary so I would appreciate any help you could do, maybe one for the cruise with 40th anniversary and one for just our anniversary with red lettering. Thank you in advance.

Mike & Brenda
April 20, 1979

Anything leas you might think of would be great

Norwegian Epic

Sat Orlando (Port Canaveral)
Sun Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas
Mon At Sea
Tue Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Wed George Town, Grand Cayman
Thu Cozumel, Mexico
Fri At Sea

Here are a couple to get you started...

50_anniversary_tulips_mike by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

cruise_anniversary_red_mike by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Congrats!!! Hubby and I will celebrate 40 years in September of this year!!!

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!