Looked through the guest ticket booklet for the first time, and noticed this.....

peacefrogdog

DIS Veteran
I'm boarding my 7th RCL cruise in a week, and I've looked at the entirety of the guest ticket booklet for the first time ever (located online on the RC page, click "View more details" under the reservation, the eDoc file is there). I saw, at the very back of this booklet, that there is a coupon for :

1. a complimentary lunch or dinner for 2 in a specialty restaurant ("Voucher is valid for lunch for two, one per sailing, at Chops Grille, Giovanni’s Table, Jamie’s Italian or Sabor Modern Mexican; or dinner for two, one per sailing, at Chops Grille, Giovanni’s Table, Hooked Seafood, Jamie’s Italian, 150 Central Park, Samba Grill or Wonderland.")
2. free spa treatment for one.

For reference I'm emerald status.

Is this for real? Has anyone done this? Are there any catches? Have I just missed this throughout my entire cruising history?

I'm boarding my 7th RCL cruise in a week, and I've looked at the entirety of the guest ticket booklet for the first time ever (located online on the RC page, click "View more details" under the reservation, the eDoc file is there). I saw, at the very back of this booklet, that there is a coupon for :

1. a complimentary lunch or dinner for 2 in a specialty restaurant ("Voucher is valid for lunch for two, one per sailing, at Chops Grille, Giovanni’s Table, Jamie’s Italian or Sabor Modern Mexican; or dinner for two, one per sailing, at Chops Grille, Giovanni’s Table, Hooked Seafood, Jamie’s Italian, 150 Central Park, Samba Grill or Wonderland.")

Is this for real? Has anyone done this? Are there any catches? Have I just missed this throughout my entire cruising history?
I am a new RC cruiser (sailing next month) and don’t have any offers in my booklet. I’m guessing you do because of status or because of a special promotion at the time of booking. Enjoy your cruise!

I don't see it on mine.
Last page is luggage tags, then blank pages, then transfer coupon, then the contract.

I know we have gotten a free lunch for two for staying in Central Park balconies on many occasions, so yes it is probable. Many have commented about the hard upsell on products once they get you into the Spa so beware if you choose that.

Check your booking information. As others have said, my guess would be that it is an incentive provided by them. Often times agents may offer things like a bottle of wine or champagne in the room, OBCs, complimentary specialty dining, etc.

So my TA confirmed the specialty dinner was from her, but not the free spa service. So why I got it for free will remain a mystery but why ask why at this point!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter