Long shot (seeking CMs from dining "experiences")

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
My daughter has never been verbal when it comes to character interactions (I think she just gets really overwhelmed) and just tends to stand there while they talk to her and nods or speaks very softly in response, but there were 2 CMs that she "met" this trip that in my daughter's words "made me feel really special". Most characters (of course with no fault to them at all), see a kid that doesn't say much if at all to them so they pose for the pic and move on. However, these 2 "meets" really went out of their way and I just want to say THANK YOU!

On November 5th at approximately 10:00 a.m. we were having a "girls only" breakfast @ Akershus and "met" Aurora. After taking the photo, the "princess parade" started and Aurora insisted and took my daughter by the hand, didn't let go and talked to her the whole way through the 'parade' about her day and what her plans were, etc. Huge smile the rest of the day!

Second one was at breakfast @ 1900 PF on November 9th at approximately 10:19 a.m., Piglet replaced Hatter in the hallway, and Piglet and my daughter just stood there hugging for quite a few minutes. I'm sure it would be out of character for Piglet to talk so I'm sure no words were exchanged, but my daughter was having a tough morning (new medication issue) and all through breakfast she just wanted to go back to the resort and what I thought was going to be a quick photo, turned into a never ending hug that had her walking away feeling a bit better than she had.

So if anyone that is reading this and is a CM that may know who these "characters" were on those dates and times (such a long shot I know), from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU.

That's awesome, I'm so glad your daughter had those great experiences and now you both have the happy memories.

If you have Twitter, you can tweet @WDWToday and use the hashtag #castcompliment

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/castcompliment?lang=en

Sometimes they will acknowledge your tweet by printing it and taking a picture of the cast member you complimented holding the printout. It's really nice.

Thanks for the tag, @HopperFan!

Because @ErinsMommy has very detailed info as to when the character interactions occurred, the best way to thank the CMs is by emailing:
wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com and including all the details that are in her post.

The email will be sent to the Entertainment Managers who will then present the compliments to the specific CMs. It’s more direct than #castcompliment on Twitter because all the details can be included and the correct CMs can be identified behind the scenes by checking the scheduling for those dates.

Hope this helps. :-)

Those characters were Piglet and Aurora. No one else. You might want to address your comments to the Friends of Piglet and Aurora.

Those characters were Piglet and Aurora. No one else. You might want to address your comments to the Friends of Piglet and Aurora.

Never heard of the group? But I did email guest services @ email above. A few other CMs really were super helpful while we were there in trying to accommodate DD's needs, but unfortunately I didn't have pen/paper to write down their names nor recall the days/times I was at that a particular ride. (Only reason why I even recalled the dates/times above was because it time/date stamped on my phone when I took the photos.)

Never heard of the group?
“Friends with” is just how CMs identify themselves without outright saying anything more about their character roles.

You were fine in sending in your comments as written as everything is behind the scenes where compliments get processed and CMs are tracked. When email compliments are presented to the CMs, it’s during backstage meetings so the “friends with” doesn’t really apply in break rooms. :-)

“Friends with” is just how CMs identify themselves without outright saying anything more about their character roles.

You were fine in sending in your comments as written as everything is behind the scenes where compliments get processed and CMs are tracked. When email compliments are presented to the CMs, it’s during backstage meetings so the “friends with” doesn’t really apply in break rooms. :-)

Awesome thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts